• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pegi - freead mousey

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
here is the little mouse I picked up today... she is around 8 months old, an unwanted child's pet and was free to a good home... her name is Pegi and I'll try to bond her in with my 3 other girlies in a couple of weeks :)

2008_0703peggy0001.jpg

rubbish photo, but I didn't want to scare her too much :)

Silly question can you bond mice? :oops: I have a two year old male who has been on his own for around six months. If I had thought you could bond mice I would have replaced his male friend. Does it make it difference as it is a male on his own? I know you can bond rats but never even thought about the possiblity of mice. Feel really sad for my mouse now. :(

Silly question can you bond mice? :oops: I have a two year old male who has been on his own for around six months. If I had thought you could bond mice I would have replaced his male friend. Does it make it difference as it is a male on his own? I know you can bond rats but never even thought about the possiblity of mice. Feel really sad for my mouse now. :(

I know you can bond female mice... not sure about males :)
check out a mousey forum :)

I wouldnt advise bonding males, they often fight unless theyve been together since they were babies or are littermates

A group of females works very well and bondings usually easy

I wouldnt advise bonding males, they often fight unless theyve been together since they were babies or are littermates

A group of females works very well and bondings usually easy

Thats what I had thought. But its certainly worth remembering bonding female mice together. I've learnt something new today. :D

Ill be bonding a new rescue pair to our 6 tonight:) Something to look forward to

Bless your boy mousy, i do love the boys. My ol boys always seemed happy enough living on their own, they seem keener on humans than the girls generally. I want a picture!:D

Back