• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outcome of an eventful, upsetting and exhausting day - meet Ernest and Jessie

Well done! Must have missed this thread somehow before now. What an angel of you to get those buns out and look after them. It's so good reading through to see that there's been some happy endings for them. That's really fantastic news! :thumb:

Just read this thread and Santa you are an amazing person. You did everything you possibly could to help those bunnies and it's so nice to read that the one's who survived have all gone off to their forever homes. It's very sad that some of them didn't survive but they will be very happy at rainbow bridge! It amazes me the amount of people who mistreat animals, it breaks my heart. I certainly hope those people don't have any more pets!

Can't believe I missed this. Well done for helping those poor bunnies, I hope they go from strength to strength xxx

Wow,just read through both threads.:shock:How brilliant you were able to do so much for the surviving bunnies with such a happy ending for them in great new homes.That hutch was beyond words:shock:

Thanks all - I'm feeling pretty pleased with the outcome overall I must say.

I should also say that I couldn't do any of this without my trusty friend Lou (Louise and Gus). Lou is always available to come along so that we can discuss and work out what's best to do and inevitably goes away with carriers full of bunnies too! She has two of the other brothers from this same house, Noddy and Big Ears, who are also up for adoption and who have had an interesting looking enquiry - so fingers crossed for them too. And while we're on thanks and credits, Jill, Bunnylover177, who fostered Ernest over the start of the winter in her heated shed and helped out with his neutering and vaccination costs. It's very much a team effort :D

Aw that's a great update! Must be so bittersweet for you; great job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only caught up with this and well done to you and Louise. So pleased there is a happy ending to a very sad start in their lives.

Back