• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our story.........well the start at least

Caz said:
I have found that the giants tend to be more friendly and easy going

Maybe you could send Zeus around to explain this to Strawberry :?

He has quite a strict code of behaviour he wants me to follow.
I must feed him.
I must not stroke him.
I must not try to groom him.
I must not think that guinea pig food is only for guinea pigs.
I must reserve the largest portions of food for him.
I must stand back while he eats.
I must not interpret a nose nudge as anything but a request for more food.
I must tell those bl**dy children to stay away from him, unless of course they are offering him food.
I must open the back door whenever he stands next to it.
I must not rush him while he decides whether he wants to be inside or outside.
I must not object to him eating the garden.
I must save all crusts for him.
I must provide him with a clean basket of hay everyday.
I must not object when he leaves poo every where.
I must keep my hands off him.

It is funny my vet said he has met some nasty giants in his time but all the ones I have met (admittedly not that many) have been gorgeous. Maybe I should send Zeus over to yours but he might pick up some bad habits instead of giving Strawberry some good ones!! ;) :lol:

Caz

Have just read your story Mark and we certainly will never be bored with bunny stories :lol: :lol: You really sound like a super caring guy and I think your wife is very lucky that you care so much about fluffy babies

rabbits_001.gif

Caz said:
It is funny my vet said he has met some nasty giants in his time but all the ones I have met (admittedly not that many) have been gorgeous. Maybe I should send Zeus over to yours but he might pick up some bad habits instead of giving Strawberry some good ones!! ;) :lol:

Caz

He isn't nasty, he just isn't easy going and friendly :roll:
It would be very scary if he was nasty :shock:

Mark, you sound a lovely chap, just lke my hubby who has said ( for the third time this evening for those in the know) 'that blo--y rabbits in here again', who? Oh yes Cassi who is such a character. He has just said' come on alice I want to, is it clean, something?, so I have got to go,'

doorkeeper said:
Caz said:

Caz

He isn't nasty, he just isn't easy going and friendly :roll:
It would be very scary if he was nasty :shock:

I had wondered why my vet was so rough with Zeus the first time they met then he told me about the other few giants he had seen - I guess once bitten, twice shy :shock: !! Those were the vets exact words though "nasty" - I wouldn't like to meet a nasty giant!!

I didn't mean Strawberry was nasty - he just knows his mind, right :lol: !!

Caz

:thumb: brilliant intro story :D as for the big girls blouse bit :lol: :lol: its nice when you hear of a man enjoying their buns and there are plenty of men on the forum who are totally bunny bonkers too so dont worry, you are not alone :wink: :D :lol:

Back