• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG I am so mad

My ex was really good it was me that was the messy on i always put things down for safe keeping and then lost them lol

:lol: Im the same, had all the screws to a bed somewhere safe, when we moved couldn't find them, had to buy some more. i found them a month later in a very stupid place! :oops::lol: still havent screw all the slats on tho :oops:
Hope your runs ok and does the job :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have my boyfriend Bryn and my Lodger Ste, well Ste is my childhood friend, who was stopping with us for a month while he sorted himself out after he broke from his girlfriend, that was in August and he hasn't moved out since :rolleyes::lol::lol:

I daren't ask them to clean the house, I would never find anything again :lol::lol::lol:, the run looks pretty good, considering :oops::lol:, whether it will stay up is a different matter :lol::lol:

They are usless but can hire them out if you want, in fact I will pay you to take them away :p:lol::lol:

I'm glad everyone knows a usless bloke though :lol:

Back