• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG-Birmingham Bun has given birth! U/D...Died - FURTHER U/D

I have just come back from the vet with Rosie, I wanted to get her checked out after losing her only baby, the vet was really surprised that her baby lasted as long as she did, because she said that Rosie is so young and under nourished that any babies wouldn't have stood a chance :cry: :cry: :cry: , it's really sad for her, she is a beautiful little bun and to have gone through everything that she has been through is unbelievable.

We now have the task of building her up and getting some weight on her and making her better.

Thanks for all your comments

bunnymadhouse said:
OH THIS IS SO SAD . :cry:

THIS HAPPENED WITH GRACE AND MAISIE . ITS HEARTBREAKING ISNT IT :cry:

Its so horrible especially for Rosie, she is so loving and yet she has had to put up with so much in her short life so far, I just want to make her better and happy, so lots of TLC coming her way

Awww... poor little girl :cry: Sounds like she's got a fab person taking care of her though :) I've read that oats are good for getting weight on (and the buns seem to enjoy them too :lol: )

I am so sorry about the baby bun .. binky free sweet bunny. Im sure mum is in good hands with you. Send her a hug from me and my buns please xx

She may be undernourished now, but in a few months time, she'll be a completely different bun... all because of you and your love and care :D

Fingers crossed for Rosie but she is safe now. Look forward to seeing pics when she is all fit and healthy :)

Oh, how sad, poor little girl :cry: :cry: :cry:
It would have been amazing to produce a healthy litter under those conditions though :cry: And at least now she won't be further stressed by having to feed a litter :? Poor little baby though, just one would have given her company without putting too much strain on her perhaps :?

One of the ones with me, Cinnamon, feels as if she is getting close. I wonder how she will fare. She seems older than Rosie at least, and wasn't so matted and dirty when she came.

doorkeeper said:
Oh, how sad, poor little girl :cry: :cry: :cry:
It would have been amazing to produce a healthy litter under those conditions though :cry: And at least now she won't be further stressed by having to feed a litter :? Poor little baby though, just one would have given her company without putting too much strain on her perhaps :?

One of the ones with me, Cinnamon, feels as if she is getting close. I wonder how she will fare. She seems older than Rosie at least, and wasn't so matted and dirty when she came.

Yes, I agree, but it wasn't to be, poor Rosie :cry: :cry:

I hope you have better luck with Cinnamon, it's such a pity for buns, they deserve so much better than to be treated the way they were.

Good luck anyway and keep us informed

Back