• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh noooo Max is poorly :.( u/d back from vets

And the sad thing Shelly, she died there after I insisted they have her back.

:shock: Oh my gosh thats horrific, Im so sorry to hear that :cry:
Fortunately my vet does seem to really care about my buns and is always very sweet with them. I think he and his wife definatly think im crazy bunny lady though :oops:

:shock: Oh my gosh thats horrific, Im so sorry to hear that :cry:
Fortunately my vet does seem to really care about my buns and is always very sweet with them. I think he and his wife definatly think im crazy bunny lady though :oops:

I had a great vets in London for 10 years. This was a new local one. Didn't like them at all. You know when you get a feeling.

That is why I joined RU. Has totally changed everything. The new savvy vets, what can I say - wonderful.

I had a great vets in London for 10 years. This was a new local one. Didn't like them at all. You know when you get a feeling.

That is why I joined RU. Has totally changed everything. The new savvy vets, what can I say - wonderful.

This is why I am prob moving vets, the lady that treated and dropped Bobby just didn't seem confident.

Thing is I know there are really savvy vets there, but in an emergency I want to be sure they know what they are doing

This is why I am prob moving vets, the lady that treated and dropped Bobby just didn't seem confident.

Thing is I know there are really savvy vets there, but in an emergency I want to be sure they know what they are doing

You just cant put a price on a good bunny vet can you?
Im lucky coz theres only 1 other vet within an hour of me and she is auwful with rabbits. The only problem I have is that its JUST the vet and his wife (whis nurse and manager) in the whole practice. He even does the emergency stuff :shock: They have 2 really young kids aswell so I feel so guilty if I have to call them in an emergency :oops:

You just cant put a price on a good bunny vet can you?
Im lucky coz theres only 1 other vet within an hour of me and she is auwful with rabbits. The only problem I have is that its JUST the vet and his wife (whis nurse and manager) in the whole practice. He even does the emergency stuff :shock: They have 2 really young kids aswell so I feel so guilty if I have to call them in an emergency :oops:

They sound very dedicated.

Back