• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no please not morse :-(

any news??? sending healing vibes and happiness vibes for all of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How are you guys this morning? :wave:

Morse is back up on his chair this morning so that means he is feeling better within himself. The only time Morse does not sit/sleep on his chair is when his ears hurt :cry:

He has a bit of a gunky eye now, but this often happens when his ears flare up.

Morse is back up on his chair this morning so that means he is feeling better within himself. The only time Morse does not sit/sleep on his chair is when his ears hurt :cry:

He has a bit of a gunky eye now, but this often happens when his ears flare up.

:D Please give him nose rubs from me and my OH, he always asks after him :love:

I hope you are also coping abit better today Jane xxxxxxxxx

Aw, hope he feels better soon. It is a good sign if they do some of their "normal" things.

I am currently nursing Katy as she had her first dental yesterday and is still not eating for herself :cry:

Last edited:
Poor Katy :cry:

I hope she feels much better soon xx

Thanks Jane, it makes me appreciate what a good patient Homer was :love: I put Cassie in this morning and she just started to lick Katy's face and ears :love: then Katy went for the attack so I guessed she got some of her strength back :roll:

Back