• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no please not morse :-(

Thank you

Morse is back on antibiotics and pain relief. His headtilt appears to have been short lived and Laura feels confident that we are not looking at worse case scenario at this stage.

I am struggling so much re my MH and to loose Morse would be the final straw :cry: But of course I know he cant live forever :cry: I feel sick just thinking about it, so I am trying not to

Thank you

Morse is back on antibiotics and pain relief. His headtilt appears to have been short lived and Laura feels confident that we are not looking at worse case scenario at this stage.

I am struggling so much re my MH and to loose Morse would be the final straw :cry: But of course I know he cant live forever :cry: I feel sick just thinking about it, so I am trying not to

*squishes tight* If you need a chat or anything, then please always feel free to drop me an e-mail (it's on my website). Got a lot of time for you Jane, so please do remember the offer. x Glad to also hear that your special boy is fighting as we all expect him too :)

Just in from work and seen your post, sending mega vibes to the gorgeous Morse - my daughter goes wild when you post pics of him, she adores him xx

Glad hes seeming abit brighter and C is optimistic. He is nothing if not a fighter Jane, hes proved that time and again. And with you by his side, Im also feeling very optimistic for Morse :)

Bucket fulls of vibes for my favourite RU rabbit :love:

Glad hes seeming abit brighter and C is optimistic. He is nothing if not a fighter Jane, hes proved that time and again. And with you by his side, Im also feeling very optimistic for Morse :)

Bucket fulls of vibes for my favourite RU rabbit :love:

This, thinking of you both xx

thank you everyone

i may be a bit quiet for a while as i am struggling big time :cry:

but your concern for Morse means a lot xx

Back