• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

no please not morse :-(

I'm glad to see that it has been caught early enough and was mild. I can imagine your distress and am thinking of you and praying for both you and Morse.

I'd like to offer my inbox also, in case you need an ear. But I hope you know that while you are quiet and spending time caring for dear Morse that I am shouting healing and coping vibes your way.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jane and Morse)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Bless xx

Morse is doing OK this morning. He is still obviously very sore, but his head is not tilting and so far there are no other neurological symptoms.
I dare not say more

Hopefully the pain relief will ease the pain so he wants to keep nibbling and the anti-b's kick in very fast!

Hope he manages to shake this infection off for you Jane.

I am so worried about him, please give him a hug from me. Maybe an extra willow ration would help the pain. xx

Back