• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No, Please Not Morse U/D 14th April-Back From Vets Post 77

I feel teary eye reading this about The Inspector. I pray that he will be okay. I know how much he means to you.

I have not slept all night, I am sick with worry. Morse cant have cancer, he just cant :cry:

Fred is still not eating ANYTHING and is a complete stressed out mess. It is now at the stage whereby I am only going to handle him to medicate him, he mouth breathes due to stress and terror at EVERY attempt to syringe feed :cry:

It is up to Fred now if he wants to give up or not.............. :cry: :cry:

I am struggling, if I lose Morse too I just cant cope

:cry:

Sending tons of vibes for you and your boys! I have everything crossed for The Inspector and his vet visit later today!

I hope that the two of them come through this. Your bunnies have the same fighting spirit as you, they will do their best to stay with you.

We're with you Jane. We can't invade your house and have a massive RU meet there to be with you, but we're with you in spirit, thoughts and vibes.

I hope that Fred can turn himself around and that Morse is not as poorly as you think.

We're here. x

I will be thinking of you today and I am so sorry for this rotten run of ill bunnies you are dealing with. :cry:

Back