• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No, Please Not Morse U/D 14th April-Back From Vets Post 77

Great news about Morse. :D

I hope Fred will be munching properly again soon.

When Daisy was recovering from stasis I had to hide and spy on her through the playhouse window because as soon as she saw me she would stop eating. It seems like a lot of bunnies are like this when they are feeling poorly.

Thanks guys.

Fred is still only eating hay, but at least it's something. He is looking a little more relaxed now. Poos still small, but that is to be expected.
I just wish he could understand that I handle him to try to help him. But he just cant see it that way :cry:

Thanks guys.

Fred is still only eating hay, but at least it's something. He is looking a little more relaxed now. Poos still small, but that is to be expected.
I just wish he could understand that I handle him to try to help him. But he just cant see it that way :cry:

What medication do you need to give him?
Can you break the rules and give him something he shouldn't be eating to hide the food in? With Grim, bread never fails, there must be something he goes crazy for no matter what.

Great news Jane. So happy that Morse is fine.

Sunshine is a ratbag about eating in front of me. Somehow he knows I am spying on him.

Last night I realised I can see them clearly from the bathroom mirror. He was scoffing the lot. Now he doesn't know my secret trick of spying. :lol:

More eating vibes for Fred.

We are back.

Laura aspirated some fluid from the lump (which is in Morse's funny 'goaty' under his chin). Laura then looked at the aspirate under a microscope. She said that she is 99.9% sure that it is a cyst. She said she could admit Morse for a GA and removal of the lump, but in her opinion that would be going somewhat OTT. So for now we are just going to keep a careful watch on the lump for any signs of change. Laura said that Morse is an exceptionally well behaved Rabbit :love:

Fred has nibbled a bit of hay, but stops if he catches me watching him. The difference in his and Morse's ability to cope with hands on care is vast. No way could Fred cope with all Morse has been through. Poor Fred is such a stressy boy and his own worst enemy when he needs hands on care :cry:

Thank goodness for that. :) I hope Fred carries on gobbling.

Back