• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia down again.U/D 25 sec clip

I was SO sorry to hear that poor sweet little Nia was having another bad episode.....but SO relieved to hear that she is feeling much better again now. ::hugs:: x

Oh no what has been going on, I am so out of touch, sending vibes.
Here's the link..hope I've done this correctly:lol:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=121190
I'm keeping a note of when she has the absences and will email Kevin on Monday. Just hoping she doesn't go into a full blown fit. She had a very small episode on Thursday afternoon which I convinced myself was just her being a bit dosy however, watching her earlier this evening I'm pretty sure that it was a minor "episode". At the moment she's munching away on hay, but I know things can change from second to second so I'll be checking on her throughout the night.

:oops::oops:I'm ashamed to say that I slept right through till 6am and went downstairs with my heart in my mouth. However, she's still with us and is tucking into her breakfast at the moment. She's a bit tottery but still managed a half-periscope to see what I had for her when she saw me :lol:

Awww bless her :love:

I was exactly like you last week when Simba was ill. Scared to go out to him in the mornings in case he was worse :oops:

I think keeping a diary of when they occur is a good idea. There may be certain things that set it off. Or it may just be random... Being Nia :?:lol:

I think Jane is on to something though. Hopefully she won't need the valium but maybe ask Kevin if you could keep some at home "just in case" ?:)

I`m so sorry that Nia has had another episode, Hilda:(

But i`m so pleased she has fought back yet again :)
& know she is recieving all the care she needs.

Sorry to hear about Nia.

I had a hamster that was prone to fits and my grandparents dog had a few, as Jane says, it the owners that worry about it more then they do.

Lots of vibes

FC xx

As you can probably tell from this photo she is very frail, and has definitely lost a bit of ground since last night, but she refused to let Tim pinch her dandelion leaf earlier, so she's still got a bit of the nethie spirit there! She spends most of her time in this position and isn't making much effort to sit in the other litter tray(Tim doesn't seem to empty that one!!). I get the feeling she's just too tired. :(
DSC03984.jpg

Im so sorry to hear about Nia being poorly again. Hope she will get better in time. You can see how much she loves you from that video :love:

Only just caught up with this. Sorry to hear the lovely Nia has had another "turn". I hope she is OK. You and Rog do a fantastic job looking after her.

Back