• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Next stage for ben and cupcake!

You're very welcome :) You've done really well with what you've done and done your best to take on advice :) I don't ever have a problem with helping someone like that :)

You're very welcome :) You've done really well with what you've done and done your best to take on advice :) I don't ever have a problem with helping someone like that :)

Only just seen this comment sorry sky-o :wave:

Thanks again! update on ben and cups..they are now residing in my utility in a double tier cage with the freedom of the kitchen during the day, and having lots of interaction with both me and my parents, and each other of course!

They seem very happy, and are getting on very well.

I hope I am right in saying..this may be the start of a long friendship? :D

Only just seen this comment sorry sky-o :wave:

Thanks again! update on ben and cups..they are now residing in my utility in a double tier cage with the freedom of the kitchen during the day, and having lots of interaction with both me and my parents, and each other of course!

They seem very happy, and are getting on very well.

I hope I am right in saying..this may be the start of a long friendship? :D

Sounds brilliant hun. Here's hoping it continues. Very positive so far :thumb: x

Back