• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newest member of the family :)

It's heartbreaking to hear stories like these of unwanted pets. Thank god he's got a wonderful new home. I don't understand why people have animals if they don't care about them. Very sad.

They often *do* care about them at the time they get them. Problem is they then find a reason why they don't want them any more ... I work in Rescue and the reasons are endless ...... My last bunny came here because the family decided a dog was more fun than the rabbit. Personally I find this rabbit twice as much fun as a dog, and easier because I don't have to do 'walkies' :lol:

When my first bunny thumper died I didt get sootie until a year after his death so this time I'm very surprised I have another one so soon but I couldn't let him end up God knows where with God knows who, but worried about him at the moment as he keeps sneezing

When my newest bun first came he sneezed constantly for weeks. I reckon it was because he had never been given hay to eat before and it 'got up his nose' for a while. It has settled down :thumb:

Good luck with the gorgeous Sam xx

Back