• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newest member of the family :)

It's his first name she said she couldn't be bothered to name him ahh well he's safe and happy now and he will have the life he deserves

My god why did she even get him? It's taken me 5 days of thinking and mulling over my bunnies name until I finally reached a decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally chop and change but o love Sam :) well she had his mum and dad for breeding and for some reason no one wanted him so she "was forced to keep him"

So she is a breeder too? She should be ashamed. Poor baby and I will look forward to hearing of his progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's beautiful isn't he :) very nervous today keeps going into the cage he came with but we keep fussing him and talking to him so he's getting more condoetabke again

Good grief, what an utterly vile woman! Well done for rescuing him and turning his life completely around. He is beautiful. :love:

I hope all goes well with his vet check. xx

It's heartbreaking to hear stories like these of unwanted pets. Thank god he's got a wonderful new home. I don't understand why people have animals if they don't care about them. Very sad.

I worry about the amount of rabbits that will be in rescue centres after Easter :( in glad I got him I dread to think where could have ended up he is one of the most affectionate rabbits I have ever had and tomorrow he's going to go outside in the garden for the first time :)

I really like tricoloured rabbits. I have one (mini lop called Mottle).

Here he is cuddled up to his doe, Peaches;

It is so sad when people have animals to make money, as if they are commodities. Well done for rescuing Sam. I hope he has many happy years with you.

What a handsome fellow Sam is. People can be vile to rabbits all too often. His story sounds somewhat similar to my sweet Rainbow Bridge baby, Nessarose. (Her original caretaker said Nessa was "evil" if you could believe it!)

Enjoy your new life Sam, it may have come a little later, but you deserve to enjoy it 100%!

Thank you :) he is besotted with my daughter they have been sat together abd playing together all day :) and sharing some fruit And veg, his old "owner" has messaged me to see how he's getting on! She seems to all of a sudden care now he's not with her

I said the same thing after I lost bunnies. It is so heart breaking. Then, out of the blue, along comes a bunny who needs your love and you open your heart again.
The previous owner sounds like an awful person.
He is a lucky bunny to have found a place with you.

When my first bunny thumper died I didt get sootie until a year after his death so this time I'm very surprised I have another one so soon but I couldn't let him end up God knows where with God knows who, but worried about him at the moment as he keeps sneezing

When my first bunny thumper died I didt get sootie until a year after his death so this time I'm very surprised I have another one so soon but I couldn't let him end up God knows where with God knows who, but worried about him at the moment as he keeps sneezing
He was meant to be yours (or is it the other way around??).
It sounds like God made the right choice in sending him to you.
Did the sneezing begin after he went to the garden for the first time? He may be sensitive to something in the garden, or he got something in his nose when he was investigating his new surroundings.
If there any discharge from his nose, or if it interferes with his eating/drinking/etc. , it may require a visit to the vet.

Back