• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New mummy of four bunnies :)

You can get reusable cable ties, wilko I think. Amazon will probs have some.

Glad to hear that the boys are a lovely bonded group. Hope the final neuter/s (cant remember which) can be done nice and soon!

eta you can get c and c cages on ebay and have a look on the guinea pig forum, loads of members have them on there.

A puppy pen is a useful fencing off area and waaaay cheaper that c and c. Ebay for those too. I like the ones with step through gate panels.

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=puppy pens uk

Last edited:
Aww they're cute!! It seems like I have many options!! I'll have to measure up and see what we can have and what's best suited! Thanks for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d3f12373aacf35555489c935e8bd0705.jpg

[emoji177][emoji177]

eccaac16196a105534684ab4a340f69b.jpg
98c0eb866ccd2b58cd9d46685e8f90fb.jpg
091eaedf10156b82af3216977c95f9cd.jpg
6b4f8995f35de97ba0d1efd91ea47fee.jpg
a61fe6d60f5377e8f48d9687ce3f7200.jpg
d2a9f6a06a18f8797f1a6db489f35d19.jpg

Almost there!! Using a hanging basket thing for flowers as a hay feeder, hubby's idea I think it works well! Water bottles on the outside as a temporary measure til the internal ones are fitted.. I think it's looking pretty good!

It is looking good. He's clearly worked very hard on it. I will be interested to see how it actually works for the rabbits :)

I also use a hanging basket to put some hay in for my rabbits and it works very well for them. As yours are much younger and probably more lively than mine are now, I would watch them carefully as they use it. I think there have been instances where a rabbit has tried to jump inside the basket and has got its leg trapped.

Which two are the ones on the sofa? They are very cute.

Peter and Thumper :)

Oh dear I don't like the sound of that! Will put them higher up so they can't get into them!! They're in there now and they love it! They've been in all the levels, Peter likes being right at the top, the others are drifting to and from the other levels.. it's lovely to see them in there really settled, they've not tried getting out like they did with the cages, they just lay down and sleep! Still have the cages set just in case, for whatever reason.. but they seem very settled in there!

Baby is really poorly so have to get them to bed early tonight.. they love to snuggle all together, especially right at the front of the mesh for some reason lol they look squished but I assure you they're not! My boys are so handsome [emoji7][emoji7]

Peter and Thumper :)

Oh dear I don't like the sound of that! Will put them higher up so they can't get into them!! They're in there now and they love it! They've been in all the levels, Peter likes being right at the top, the others are drifting to and from the other levels.. it's lovely to see them in there really settled, they've not tried getting out like they did with the cages, they just lay down and sleep! Still have the cages set just in case, for whatever reason.. but they seem very settled in there!

There's so much hard work gone into that bunny house :D

Well done! You certainly don't do things by halves :D

Back