• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

, new bunny arriving this morning/ It's Bad/ photos/ UD 18th july

It is uplifting to know that rainbow rabbits has helped another bunny to know the love and care of people. She may still improve with time, and even if she does not make a lot of progress; she is happy and that is all anyone can ask of life.

This exactly.Thank God shes with you for the last part of her life..Happy and comfortable,clean and dry.

It is uplifting to know that rainbow rabbits has helped another bunny to know the love and care of people. She may still improve with time, and even if she does not make a lot of progress; she is happy and that is all anyone can ask of life.

^^this ^^^ :love::love:

"Gloria is still with us. She still doesn;t walk but is doing OK Her ears are improving but we are still battling the mites. Her liver and kidney function are good and she keeps herself spotlessly clean. Which begs the question how on earth was she kept in order to get flystrike in the first place."

Makes me wonder if she was kept in so small an enclosure that she didn't have enough room to even move & reach her bottom to clean it. Poor little bun.

Thank you for the update :D lovely to hear she's remaining comfortable & enjoying her twilight time with such caring people :love:

Sadly Gloria deteriorated over the weekend. When it became clear she wasn't picking up we made the difficult decision to pts. Gloria passed peacefully to Rainbow Bridge this morning.
I hope her final few weeks with us made a difference to her and although we couldn't fix her at least she passed with dignity rather than left to suffer and be eaten by maggots again

6ad706c315ae77e911519dee03e3f559.jpg

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Sorry to read such sad news. You have done an amazing job with her, she got the love and care she needed in her last few weeks.

Sorry to hear this :( I have no doubt about it that her time with you will have made a world of difference to her. Binky free Gloria xxx

Oh Liz..I'm so very sorry to hear this. :cry:
You gave her a wonderful chance she wouldn't have otherwise had. She was so blessed to come to you.
Sending you and Steve many comforting hugs at this sad time. Bless you for taking Gloria into your hearts.
Binky free beautiful Gloria. xxxxxxx

Oh, I'm so so sorry :cry:

Binky free beautiful Gloria xx

I'm sure she will be remembering her last few weeks full of the love and care she should have had all her life.

Bless you for looking after her xx

Such a gorgeous girl - breaks my heart that she only had a few weeks of proper life - but at least she had that and has passed over pain free and full of love - far better than what she would have had.

Binky free Gloria - my heart is broken but happy too xxxxxxxxx

Oh Gloria :( I'm so very sorry you didn't have longer in your loving caring family home. But I'm so very glad you found such wonderful people to give you the care you deserved.

Sleep tight precious bun, free to Binky again xx

Never doubt the difference you both make to rabbits that need to be shown love & care. You do an amazing job and this little bun knows it and if she could she would thank you xx

I'm so sorry.RIP lovely Gloria.

What a difference you made to her last few weeks and although she couldn't stay with you any longer she knew love and care at last and was able to pass gently and with dignity.

Back