• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new arrival- back from vets..page 3

:shock: Wow he is sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!! :love::love::love:

How could anyone even think about giving this little man up :cry:

poor little bunny has eaten nothing in the night i can't beleive hes had to wait two days with a sore mouth because they didnt want to pay. they could have at least had them done this last time while they were finding somewhere for him to go :cry:

just brought him back from vets. hes had very long spurs growing into his tongue :cry: he such a lovely and friendly bunny and i'm falling in love with him :love:

ive yet to meet this little boy but Tracey has told me what a georgeous friendly bunny he is ...:love:

he is going to be looking for a very special home as it looks like he is going to need regular dentals ...bless him .. :(..but if we cant find a home for him then he will stay here as a sponsor bunny instead .. :)

aww bother, I just realised you should have called him Fudgemallow Delight after the chocolate bar in charlie and teh chocolate factory :lol::lol:

Glad he's eating though!

Aw what a love, poor bunny with his poorly tongue:( I hope you find someone who doesn't mind paying for his teefies. I suppose at least they took bun to right place but it really saddens me how many people give them up when there's any money involved. Do you think they'd give their children away if we had to pay for the NHS?

A quick updatye on this little guy ...(i had a cuddle with him last night :love::love:)

He is doing very very well ..eating normaly now....we will hopefully be getting him neutered very soon ..:D

Back