• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrival 1...Jaynie

Hiya Neil and Maria

Jaynie looks brown in your pictures:? :? , I thought she was grey/blue or am I going stupid?, nah....don;t answer that:lol: :lol: :lol:

She does look like she has settled in well and thank you very much for the bananas.........mmmmmmmmm

Hiya Neil and Maria

Jaynie looks brown in your pictures:? :? , I thought she was grey/blue or am I going stupid?, nah....don;t answer that:lol: :lol: :lol:

She does look like she has settled in well and thank you very much for the bananas.........mmmmmmmmm

I still can't decide, she's bluey, grey, a bit brown, some white, some more white, and she certainly has settled, she's been laid out behind the sofa all afternoon!

Neil

Is she not pedigree then? Sorry to be nosy but I'm kind of late on this Neil ...Where did she come from hehe Do tell! :D

Maybe you'll get the tape measure out on those lugs once she's settled.......or will she be a new contender for the poo thread ???:lol:

Is she not pedigree then? Sorry to be nosy but I'm kind of late on this Neil ...Where did she come from hehe Do tell! :D

She's a rescue from Jane Dexter's. Snowy started a thread titled Hey Neil... Apparently she was a breeder's reject and though I don't doubt she's a true Opal Giant her colour really needs to be seen in decent sunlight which is a bit short up here at the moment. She definitely has that yellowy-brown patch behind her ears like the agouti's do which I assume is normal?

Neil

Yes it is. All self coloured rabbits have that. ;)

Well shes lovely! Are you planning on getting a giant in every colour? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it is. All self coloured rabbits have that. ;)

Well shes lovely! Are you planning on getting a giant in every colour? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why the laughter? We have, Agouti, Blue and Opal. I want, Red, Yellow, White, Black, Dark Steel, Giant Papillon (preferably blue) and Giant Chinchilla. I'd also like a English Lop and a New Zealand Red. So yes, pretty much :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Neil

I think you'd need another HOUSE for just the rabbits to live in if you had all those!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back