• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new an want to meet u all!!!

Hiya Bubbly Bunny and Welcome to the Forum - Sorry to hear you've not been well on Christmas Day but there is a lot of it around at the moment - I went shopping today in Sainsbury's - and it was like a Doctors Surgery! - seemed like everyone was coughing and sneezing!!

Hope you feel better to enjoy the New Year!

Hi Charlotte :wave:

Yep I was ill on boxing day and monday with a sickness bug :roll: thankfully I feel well enough to endulge in chocolate eating now :D got alot of making up to do :lol:

Hi Charlotte

Welcome to the forum. I've got three bunnies - Tiggy a mini lop, Mr Bump a dwarf lop and Gandalf (see below) who is a lionhead cross.

Amelia :)

Re: new year

bubbly bunny said:
Whats every1 doing tonite for the new year?

charlotte x :D

going to bed at 8 o clock as I' have to get up at 4.30 tomorrow morning to work 6.30 am. through to 11 pm. Everyone else - enjoy!!!!! but please, no fireworks :!:

Re: new year

luvabun said:
bubbly bunny said:
Whats every1 doing tonite for the new year?

charlotte x :D

going to bed at 8 o clock as I' have to get up at 4.30 tomorrow morning to work 6.30 am. through to 11 pm. Everyone else - enjoy!!!!! but please, no fireworks :!:

The fireworks have started in Eastbourne :( Got the bunnies in the house though so hopefully they won't be too bothered by them

Back