• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ned is Very Sick-U/D 1715-GRAVE PROGNOSIS

Christobel has examined Ned and agrees that his left lung is basically knackered :cry: Its at its worse in the top quadrant. We dont know if this is scaring from previous infections combined with a new, active infection. Or an actual abscess in his lung, or a tumour. Ned could not survive a GA and probably could not cope with the stress of a concious Chest x-ray. So we are treating the clinical symptoms and trying to cover all bases. The prognosis for Ned is very grave indeed :cry: :cry:

Janex

Hope you can make him as comfortable as possible and he will let you know when he has had enough. SO sorry Jane, you really do seem to be having a bad run of it at the mo. Sending nose rubs to ned and hugs to you x Jess

Jane, I'm so sorry :( I'll send all the healing vibes that I can to Ned - you are doing all you can. Would opening his airways up with medication help do you think?
Sending calming vibes to you as well.

Jaypot said:
Jane, I'm so sorry :( I'll send all the healing vibes that I can to Ned - you are doing all you can. Would opening his airways up with medication help do you think?
Sending calming vibes to you as well.

I mentioned Bronchodilators to the Vet Jay. But she did not seem to think they would help :? I fear we have two problems going on, the lung infection and a possible secondary heart problem :cry: Diuretics have really helped Ned today and he feels much more comfortable now.

I really dont know how you cope with so many 'special needs' Buns. With just a couple at a time and I am ready for the 'funny farm'!! :shock: :shock:

Janex

Oh Jane, I'm so sorry :cry: I really, really dont know how you do it!! You are a very strong lady, Massive hugs to you, and brave little Ned too :cry: XXx

beckiboo186 said:
Oh Jane, I'm so sorry :cry: I really, really dont know how you do it!! You are a very strong lady, Massive hugs to you, and brave little Ned too :cry: XXx

We do it cos we love our Buns so much Becki. Tilly is blessed to have you to care for her.

Janex

Back