• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ned is Very Sick-U/D 1715-GRAVE PROGNOSIS

Goodnes I was so frightened earlier as poor Ned was collapsed and really gasping for breath :shock: :cry: I honestly did not think he would survive the hour. Christobel gave me lots of instuctions over the phone and as I said earlier, felt that nothing would be achieved by transporting him down to her.

I think an oxygen cylinder and mask is the next thing we need to have here!!

Janex

Glad to hear he has picked up a little. Does Ned have a history of poor health/repiratory infection Jane?

Fiona x

Fionabun said:
Glad to hear he has picked up a little. Does Ned have a history of poor health/repiratory infection Jane?

Fiona x

Yes, last year he had a lower Respiratory Tract Infection which took 3 weeks of Septrin to shift. But with that he also had upper RTI symptoms (snotty nose) He had slightly laboured breathing again about 2 weeks ago and so was put back on Septrin. A week of treatment appeared to sort him out until this acute attack today.

Janex

Ned

Jane, you work Wonders with your buns - I'm so glad he is stable - fingers crossed that Ned will improve from now on. Well done for getting him thus far - perhaps as Spring arrives he will feel better.

Kind regards From Sue, The Herd and FB

Late this morning Ned collapsed, mouth breathing and distressed. Phoned Christobel and simultaneously gave Ned a mega dose of diuretic. Ned eventually responded to this and is no longer mouth breathing but his respiration is VERY laboured. We are seeing Christobel at 5pm. Christobel did not want me to transport him until his condition was stabalised. She said she'd come here if necessary. Things are not looking at all hopeful for Ned

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh no :cry: I`m so sorry Jane.
Have everything crossed for you both, please let us know how you get on with Christobel.

Hugs,
Su.x

oh Jane, you poor, poor thing! I don't know how you cope so well with all these poorly buns.

Wishing you lots of luck and healing vibes for Ned

Amanda and buns xxx

Back