• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Susie is gone :(

So sorry you lost poor Susie, it's good to hear Neville is doing ok though. My Honey bunny was totally unfazed by the loss of her first partner (4 years) but seemed quite upset when her second partner (6 months) died.

I am so sorry to hear this jesselle :( I have always followed your stories with Neville and then susie as you seemed to do neutering, bonding etc a few weeks before I did it. It really does sound like you gave susie to most amazing life and I hope you and Neville will be ok with time. Xx

I am so sorry to hear this jesselle :( I have always followed your stories with Neville and then susie as you seemed to do neutering, bonding etc a few weeks before I did it. It really does sound like you gave susie to most amazing life and I hope you and Neville will be ok with time. Xx

Thank you. I do feel Susie was having the time of her life here with us - I loved her and I think she loved me too. The loss is huge... She was tiny but she won me over from day 1.

I can't bring myself to do her memorial yet, but when I do I want to share all that she was. One amazing little bunny x

Thank you. I do feel Susie was having the time of her life here with us - I loved her and I think she loved me too. The loss is huge... She was tiny but she won me over from day 1.

I can't bring myself to do her memorial yet, but when I do I want to share all that she was. One amazing little bunny x

big hugs to you :cry: xxx

Back