• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Susie is gone :(

I'm so so sorry to read this :cry: i didn't see your other thread before but I've just read it :cry: i have been in exactly the same situation, so really feel for you. You did the very best you could xxx

Now you listen to me. You absolutely definately Did Not Let Susie Down!!

You did everything you could. Nobody could have done anymore

Run free little Susie. I hope you can manage to send your mum and Neville a sign so that they know that you are ok

Sending big hugs

I'm so so sorry :cry:

I can only imagine how devastated you must be - gentle hugs for you and Neville.

Sweet dreams precious girl xxx

Please don't torture yourself with what if's. Been there done that and it didn't help. Grieve for your little one and look after Neville. He will need you now. I'm so sorry xxxx

So sorry for your loss. You quite clearly gave her a wonderful home and she couldn't have wanted for more. Such an absolute tragedy to have become poorly at this stage. You clearly gave her the best care possible.

Now you listen to me. You absolutely definately Did Not Let Susie Down!!

You did everything you could. Nobody could have done anymore

Run free little Susie. I hope you can manage to send your mum and Neville a sign so that they know that you are ok

Sending big hugs

Thank you x

And thank you to each and every one of you. I can't describe how precious the support at RU is...

I'm hurting so much :(

Cuddle your bunnies super tight. You just don't know what may happen.

Thank you again for the support. It's just invaluable.

My sister is going to come for the night at the wkend, which is lovely as it's been so tough doing this without my oh here.

I can't look at her photos without hurting. I know this will change but I feel terrible for feeling like that. I can't walk up the stairs without expecting her to shoot over to me, Neville in tow. My heart is truly broken.

I will do a memorial when I feel ready, there's so much beautiful stuff I want to share with you all about her. She was a special bunny.

X

Back