• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new baby french lop rescue---awhhhhhh!

i cant quite believe she is mine! she was sat waiting for breakfast this morning and came to greet me! she has been here less than 24 hours and i am truly smitten!

thought of another name..poppy?

She is gorgeous. I :love::love: the second photo.
I have to second that:thumb: Reminds me of puss from shrek when the hat comes off and does that face:lol: Utterly gorgeous! I'm so happy for you she is just the most adorable little bundle of bunny heaven for you to spoil;)

I keep thinking of names and can't decide!!
today i thought of Angelica!
so now I have

Leeloo
poppy
Florence
Willow
Angelica

I'm terrible at deciding!!

What a confident little girl she is! she has been in the garden today and not fased by anything! not even big boy Casper staring at her through the wires of the run! meeting went well so I am going to atempt bonding this week...wish me luck!

still can't decide!! I do like Poppy as she is so pretty and does need a pretty name! she is a very lively girl and think she is going to be mischievous! she really is a lovely bunny and a treasure member of the bunny mad family!

Back