• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Babies

Poppy and Daisy had their vaccinations today and they are now all booked in to be spayed on 10th March :(

I'm absolutely dreading it already!

Good luck! I've never had a doe spayed so can offer no advice unfortunately. I'm sure they'll be fine though. I'd be terrified too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck! I've never had a doe spayed so can offer no advice unfortunately. I'm sure they'll be fine though. I'd be terrified too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

I did have a doe spayed about 10 years ago and it took about 4 days to get her eating on her own again, it was very stressful!

Your new girls are just gorgeous. I can understand you being nervous about getting them spayed. I found Rosie bounced back very quickly after hers, much quicker than any of the boys despite being more invasive. I hope your girls hold their bond until then x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Try not to worry about the spay (I know you will anyway because you love them) all the girls I have had spayed have been fine and continued to eat as normal after spaying. I have also had a few boys neutered and had no problem with them either. I am sure they will be fine. Lovely buns by the way :love:

How beautiful they are :love::love:
So lovely that they are going to get to spend their whole lives with someone who knows & loves buns.

Back