• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lovely husband has tried to cheer me up/ red Lester has gone

As I posted on FB you really deserve these two Liz and I'm sure they are going to bring you lots of happiness, they are lucky to have found you.

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

It was suppose to be such a happy time for us but its turned into a nightmare :(

Margaret seems bright enough today. I've heard her sneeze once so I can't really relax though.

I don't know. The lady has kept one girl so she is getting her and her three adults vet checked today. Tbh we wouldn;t have known Margaret was ill if the vet hadn't taken her temperature so she was very grateful Steve called her. He is going back over to her's on thursday so i might find out more then.

Rip Red Leicester. Glad that Margaret seems ok.

I do hope that she recovers and has many happy years with you.

oh no, such a sad time for you and hubs. fingers crossed margaret and all the rest of the buns get through this. hope you find the answers x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only just seen this. I am so so sorry. Sending you both love and hugs and healthy vibes to Margaret and the other buns xxxx

Words fail me :cry: I'm so very sorry. Life is so fragile. Binky free Red Leicester x

Your poor hubby too, trying so hard to show you joy again :( I hope Margaret continues to improve and stay well. Thinking of you all, hugs xx

Back