• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lovely husband has tried to cheer me up/ red Lester has gone

Aaaw - gorgeous babies. What a thoughtful present. Were they wrapped?

They've both fallen on their paws having a home with you two. Will they be house bunnies?

Some much deserved happiness for you.

Aaaw - gorgeous babies. What a thoughtful present. Were they wrapped?

They've both fallen on their paws having a home with you two. Will they be house bunnies?

Some much deserved happiness for you.

Haha I'd like to see him try to wrap them! I had to know about them a little in advance of their arrival so I could get their home set up and get the right food in. But I had no idea what they looked like and had no involvement at all in getting them. Which was really nice as its normally me that organises everything!

Yes they are house bunnies. They are currently upstairs in Otis's large cage and pen. Once they are settled they will have the run of upstairs. Later on as the Rainbow numbers decline inside they will move downstairs and eventually have the run of the whole house :)

I'm not often lost for words, but this is just so desperately sad.... :(

Hugs to you and Steve, and continuing vibes for little Margaret. xxx

I've just seen this on Facebook - words cannot describe how so very sorry I am. If I'm heartbroken - I cannot imagine how you feel.

MASSIVE vibes for darling Margaret - I pray and hope she pulls through.

xxx

I just saw the news on Facebook :cry: I can't stop crying, it is so unfair! We were all so happy for you and now it's all been snatched away and it is just horrible and heartbreaking :cry: I want to scream and shout at the world for you!! He was just a baby, it should not have happened. I know that sometimes things like this can happen, but it should not have happened to you and your baby. You deserve happiness.
i am so so sorry. I wish i could do something :cry::cry:

I can't believe this has happened. I am so sorry to hear this Liz :( I hope Margaret is doing okay. Sending lots of vibes xxxx

I'm not on facebook so don't know what happened to your babies but I am soooo sorry. They both looked so healthy and happy in the photos.

Binky free Red Lester xxxxxx

Lots and lots of vibes for Margaret.

I couldn't believe the awful news when I saw it earlier on Facebook :(

So very sorry that you lost little Lester and loads and loads more good wishes for Margaret xxxxx

Back