• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lovely Beatrice

Steph

Warren Veteran
Over the last few weeks my lovely old rex piggie Beatrice started slowing down. Ive had her 5 years and she was a year when I had her. She was still very happy and so excited when her veggies came. She remained very close to her friend Esme :love: We lost her other friend Hattie 6 months ago, she was around the same age as Bea :(

Yesterday she had her fave veggies for tea and a mound of timmy hay. I tucked them up in bed at around 10pm. This morning I found my darling Beatrice in a forever sleep being cuddled by Esme :cry: :cry: Esme and I will miss her very much :cry: Popcorn free at The Bridge my Darling, Hattie and other friends will be there. I love and miss you xxxx

very sorry steph. I don't know what popcorning is but if it's fun, I hope she is doing it at the bridge.

I am so very soory Steph, she was so special, big hugs to you, binky free Beatrice and have fun at the bridge xx

Back