• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Scooby has died

Tracy I can't believe this. I'm so so sorry. Try not to worry about Baby Rachel - she has known the love of another rabbit - Scooby showed that to her. When you're ready, you'll work something out for her but she'll be okay until then.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know you do an awesome job with your bunnies. Sometimes these things just happen despite all our best efforts. It's so unfair. ((((()))))

Tracy, I'm so sorry to read this :cry: Scooby could not have had a more loving and devoted carer so it just seems all the more cruel and unfair that you've lost him :cry: Hugs to you and little Rachel xx

I'm so very, very sorry - yes, this is terribly unfair. You must be devestated, you poor girl. Binky free at The Bridge dear Scooby, you will be very much missed. Sending you hugs at such a horrid time. Xxx

So Sorry for your loss, Binky free dear Scooby, together again at the bridge with your dearest Minnie.

Oh no I'm so very sorry Tracey. Yes a short life, but filled with love and caring. Binky free Scooby, hugs to you and Rachel xxxx

I'm so sorry to read this but you gave him a wonderful home, you've done nothing wrong and I know just how you feel :(
Binky free Scooby
You and Rachel are in my thoughts x

Back