• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little lad Charlie, UPDATE back from the vets

Depends if you were hoping for a vet-free week or not! :lol: I would keep an eye on it over the next couple of days - you know they will always see you at short notice anyway! :D

Keep an eye on it and if you are worried then go to the vets, but you know that already, I wish I could make it better for him and then we could have a laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope all goes well and healing vibes coming your way

xx

Awwwww poor big Bun :(
I would just be a wee bit concerned that the swelling you mention is an abscess :? Maybe infection tracking INWARD from the pressure sores :?
I wonder if it might be an idea to get him seen before next week just in case :? Trouble with inward tracking infection is a lot of damage can be done yet there is not much to see apart from a lump.

Healing vibes on their way.....

Janex

Jane, you have said what I was thinking, So I have made him an appointment for Thursday afternoon, I am going to put him on some baytril and metacam till then.

He should be fine till Thursday as it is the only time the Orthopedic Surgeon Vet is in and I want him to see him rather than someone else. I have put him on metacam.
Now I have another problem I have found blood in the hutch which could be either Charlie chewing his feet (but can't see any evidence on him) or it could be Poppy again (burst a blood vessel and again no evidence). So I am going to take her with me.
It is a nightmare!!

kayj said:
He should be fine till Thursday as it is the only time the Orthopedic Surgeon Vet is in and I want him to see him rather than someone else. I have put him on metacam.
Now I have another problem I have found blood in the hutch which could be either Charlie chewing his feet (but can't see any evidence on him) or it could be Poppy again (burst a blood vessel and again no evidence). So I am going to take her with me.
It is a nightmare!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Better set up an IV sherbert drip for YOURSELF!!

Hope everything goes OK on Thursday

Janex

OMG, what a nightmare!!

Hope all is well, keep us posted

Big (((Hugs))) to you and yours

A client came to pich her buns up this afternoon and she did some reiki on him, well it put him in a lovely sleep :lol:

Well I have found who's the blood is and it is Poppy's so I have a managed to get some in a syringe to take with me when I go.
I think it is more than reiki I need :lol: :lol:

Hope all goes well today for Charlie

Jx

PS - I can definately recommend the theraputic properties of wine :D

Back