• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my kids xmas prezzie :O)

Makes a change to lots of kids! Getting bored of the bun now it's not teenie and "cute".

Must have some GREAT parents!! ;);)

oh we are fantastic parents :lol::lol::lol::lol: to be honest they deserve all the credit ;)
actually the kids adore their bunnies jazzy has nethies , german lops and a english lop , james has mini lops and a satin when they asked to show rabbits i said ok thats fine but its on one condition you look after them you prepare them for shows and you pay for your own hutches and ground stock
(basically pay for their own rabbits) they were 7 and 5 at the time and they both saved their birthday and christmas money and did jobs for pocket money within a year they had between them save £400 :shock: and off they went and ordered 3 blocks of hutches ordered their bunnies and bought a run :D and they have been showing every since and good to their word they still groom the help with feeding watering etc and now they are training 2 for bunny jumping and trying to get the others interested too :D

They look so well made, and it must be my eyes but even the pic withput the poles I cant see it fixed :shock:

i have two dutches that jump really well, give it a go with your two :D

I can't wait for Harold to finish mine :D I'm sure Maureen can't wait either, then she can have her own hurdles back :oops: :lol:

PS. Don't forget to bring them to Bradford ;) I reckon we can make a huge course of about 15 jumps :shock: :D

wow :D i bet the rabbits love them i love seeing pictures of rabbits jumping it facinates me :) If i had more time id be tempted to get Crystal and Misty jumping :love:

Awww they look like they're having a great time!

Your daughter is holding Robbie extremely well :).

the rabbits love it its reat fun for us all
jazzy is very confident with handling her rabbits well shes been doing it from the age of 2 ;) her first rabbit was a conti giant called apple she dragged her everywhere till apple reached 17 weeks and was bigger than her :lol:
apple is now 4 nearly 5 and she still follows jazzy everywhere they are best of friends
jazzy with apple
Jaswiv.jpg

apple2.jpg

otley019.jpg

otley022.jpg

jazzy and robbie
otley029.jpg

otley028.jpg

party028.jpg

rex019.jpg

a010.jpg

a002.jpg

jazzy and captain jack harkness
beckiphotoshoot085.jpg

jazzy and sportacus
rex021.jpg

rex010.jpg

rabbits019.jpg

rabbits018.jpg

show001.jpg

jazzy and Max
show006.jpg

thanks demi you must come see them :D
she has 19 at the moment i think :? god i do lose count on who has what lol
i do know i have 5 :roll: the kids own the rest :lol:

I still don't get how they managed to get £400 :shock: :lol: Any tips? :lol:

as you may have heard that the new craze for rabbits is rabbit show jumping my kids love doing this with theirs and asked for bunny jumps from santa
so a good friend of mine has made these for them i think they are fantastic :D
well here they are all finished
jazzys
007.jpg

james
bigjump004.jpg

bigjump001.jpg

I think these are fab, definately thinking of getting Sophie some, to help with inappropriate (chewing) behaviour.

I still don't get how they managed to get £400 :shock: :lol: Any tips? :lol:

they saved all xmas and birthday money they told everyone they were saving so could they have money please
they did jobs for a £1
instaid of sweets they asked for the money same with comics and other treats ;)

they saved all xmas and birthday money they told everyone they were saving so could they have money please
they did jobs for a £1
instaid of sweets they asked for the money same with comics and other treats ;)

Thats wonderful! :D:D

Thats wonderful! :D:D

they are wonderfull :D
james also saved £117 to buy a trampoline and is now saving £100 for a vivarium for the snake santa is bringing him ;)
i have always thought teaching your kids money does not grow on trees and they cant expect everything is important so when we say we have no money they know we mean it and they know the value of money and things cost money

Back