• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My hay bale is coming today

Can you get Barley Straw delivered? It would give the buns some bedding and fibre and then you could top it up with hay from one of the online suppliers. It's not ideal but it would help you until you can find a new hay supplier.

No they don't have straw either, first thing I asked

Oh Liz :(

I wish I could magic some of our hay up to you. :( Our current bale is lovely, thick, stalky and long.

hay bale was meant to come at 5.20. Still isnt here. Feel like a deflated balloon :cry::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: im so sorry for laughing but deflated balloon really tickled me.

i love going to get hay, i have nearly a full bale in the shed but stes mom needs some this week and as we usually fetch it i'll get one for myself too... im such a saddo :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: im so sorry for laughing but deflated balloon really tickled me.

i love going to get hay, i have nearly a full bale in the shed but stes mom needs some this week and as we usually fetch it i'll get one for myself too... im such a saddo :lol: :lol:

I do too :oops: Plus we've found this lovely little garden nursery next door so now we always go there too :oops:

sadly nicola will no longer be contributing to the forum as her hay bale arrived and she exploded with excitement

Back