• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Greg has been stolen

:wave: Any news?

afraid not :(

i leafleted whole street yesterday, am going to do more today and shops too, and am looking into informing rspca but i know their most local pound is at least 30 miles away so thats not likely i dont think. I have informed the local charity rescue centre which i would think is most likely to get her if someone had found her, oh and local pet shop (where i bought her from).

just keeping fingers crossed that she comes back, i just keep thinking how scared she must be, and Jessica is really miserable now too.

Just an awful nightmare

Thanks to everyone for their support, much appreciated

oh dear - well good luck and keep us posted. She is out there somewhere so don't feel disheartened. Pity we aren't all closer to you then we could all help. have you checked under all the bushes incase she was dropped in the street and terrified she bolted and hid? I am sure you have - just can't imagine what you are going through so am trying to think of helpful things!:cry: Where abouts are you?

afraid not :(

i leafleted whole street yesterday, am going to do more today and shops too, and am looking into informing rspca but i know their most local pound is at least 30 miles away so thats not likely i dont think. I have informed the local charity rescue centre which i would think is most likely to get her if someone had found her, oh and local pet shop (where i bought her from).

just keeping fingers crossed that she comes back, i just keep thinking how scared she must be, and Jessica is really miserable now too.

Just an awful nightmare

aw sorry to hear this hope u find greg poor thing she prob missingu just as much to.... where are u based? any one live close enough to help look?

I'm so sorry, what a truly awful thing to have happened. I can;t imagine how you must feel. I really hope Greg turns up.

oh dear - well good luck and keep us posted. She is out there somewhere so don't feel disheartened. Pity we aren't all closer to you then we could all help. have you checked under all the bushes incase she was dropped in the street and terrified she bolted and hid? I am sure you have - just can't imagine what you are going through so am trying to think of helpful things!:cry: Where abouts are you?

I am in Sunderland, North East. Problem is there are lots of houses, and a huge park directly over the road from the front of our house (stolen from back) i have looked in all the front gardens, but if she has managed to get across the busy road into the park she doesnt stand much of a chance of beong found :( i actually hope that someone has took her for a lovely little girl, but know its more likely that they have just dumped her somewhere :cry:

I'm sorry you haven't found her yet, I really hope she is returned to you. Have you tried shining a torch in all the bushes as I think this lights their eyes in the dark? I'm sure you have already tried this though. Thinking of you and your buns x

Do tell your local rspca centre, - very often people who find lost bunnies inform them as they are what many people think of as a 'lost pet' service.
Best of luck, it's awful to lose a bun in any way, thinking of you...

Haven't logged in for a few days, so only just spotted this thread. How horrible for you. :(

Really hope someone finds her.

I really hope that you find her soon. I'm sorry I don't have anything more helpful to add though except try to take what little comfort you can in knowing that you are doing everything you can to find her. If it's possible she could have made it to the park you could try contacting whatever staff maintain it, and you could try handing out the posters there? Though you've probably already done that. I can't understand why someone would steal a rabbit :x

oh my i have only jus read about this! you must be sick with worry, keep looking, dont give up hope :(
x

Just phoned RSPCA, just wanted to say lovely people who have dedicated 'stray' lines, they have searched for anything matching gregs description and have taken my details on their system so that if anybody rings having found her they will pass on my details.

Their number incase anyone ever has the misfortune to have to use it is

Advice line: 0300 1234 555

Back