• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my darling little Abby

gill shirlaw

Warren Scout
Im so upset writing this and have only had the feeling of doing this as i know everyone on here will understand how i feel which is the worst feeling ive ever had.

She came through so much about seven months ago she was nearly at death door and my wonderful vet brought her back from the brink and she lived very happily with her four very much loved little companions who adored her she was the little mixer with a wee heart of gold.

She used to be very timid but after all her vet attention and medication she had to endure she become the most friendliest wee bunny who i loved with all my heart.

I cant imagine life without her and going to feed my other three and not see her running up to the door is breaking my heart they look so lost without her.

I will always miss her she was my second wee bunny and was only just over four and her wee friends will miss her dreadfully they keep looking around for her it breaks my heart.

I will have an empty space where only abby could fill.
Binky free and peacefully my precious wee one you will always be in my heart and hope you are in some peace at the rainbow bridge.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

thank you everyone it helps so much even though i am sitting here in tears writing this seeing you saying that makes it feel so real and i dont want it to be.

Ive never felt so empty its the hardest most precious friend to lose:cry:

Im so sorry. I know how you feel, its so utterly heartbreaking, i still cant believe its been nearly 2 weeks since i lost my beautiful Peanut :(
Im not going to tell you it gets easier, because we all know what motions we have to go through and it takes time. But were all here and we all understand.

She sounds like she had a great life with you.

Binky Free Abby x

thank you so much sarah it really helps knowing someone really understands how you feel its just themost heartbreaking thing to happen and i feel so lost and empty just now. I know she had a good life with me and had loads of room and freedom and pals she loved so that does help a bit but i just miss her so much and her wee face as she came running up to greet me she came through somuch when she was almost at deaths door in january she was one brave wee bunny and fought back to stay with her friends who loved her to bits i feel so sorry for them too they look so lost.

I just read about peanu too just before i came on here as i havng been on compy for a while and i feel so sad for you too as i know how much your bunnies meant to you especially peanut he was one sprecial wee bunny with lots of strenghth too how does jelly cope without him did she reallymiss him and when did you decide to try bonding with the others as i think i would like to do that for my three when i feel i can cope with it its too soon at mo or shld i be doing it sooner rather than later for them as i have two wee girlies that i had intended to try and bond with all four of them but just now cant even think about it but want the best for the remaing three as they look so lost without her we all are.

thanks again it helps alot and hope as time goies on it doesnt feels so desperate although i can never imagine going into the shed and shes not there to greet me it feels to hard right now.
gill:cry:

one last thing sarah do you know how i can post a couple of photoes onto a post so poeple can see my wee baby at her happiest. Im not very compy literate maybe i could email you them and you could help me somehow hope that doesnt sound too cheeky im really sorry if it does

thanks again and you take care my thoughts are with you

one last thing sarah do you know how i can post a couple of photoes onto a post so poeple can see my wee baby at her happiest. Im not very compy literate maybe i could email you them and you could help me somehow hope that doesnt sound too cheeky im really sorry if it does

thanks again and you take care my thoughts are with you

I am not sure if SJ is off back to Uni today so she may not be on here for a while.
If you want me to put some pics up for you just PM me :)

Alternatively you could create a Free Account on Photobucket

http://register.photobucket.com/

Details of how to post photos on RU can be found here

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=136183

I'm so sorry, there's just a little bit of you always thinking of them...I'm still having quiet weepies thinking of Parsley and she went to the bridge in November last year...I have a framed photo of her in the buns room and after I've settled them down for the night and go to turn the lamp off she's there and I always say goodnight to her too. Having an eye leak whilst writing this :cry: Thinking of you at this sad time :cry:

Binky free Abby xx

thanks so much jane for letting me send you a couple of photoes of abby to post for me i will try the photo bucket at some point just dont feel much like learning something and my brain not in tact very much at mo but if you could help me put on a couple of her at her heppiest id greatly appreciate that its very kind of you to offer. I will send them shortly and thanks for letting me know about sarah jane too.

Do you personally think it would be too soon to try bonding my wee two girls with the remaining three as they are so lost looking especially misty my other wee gir as she lost her best pal and even though she loves fudge and benji the boys she misses abby lots and i wondered if bonding in my other wee girlies as i was going to eventually would be good for them now or is it too soon - even though its a huge thought to even contemplate yet but your advice would be appreciated. Probably wrong place to post this question isnt it sorry.

Thanks again everyone for your kind thoughts it helps so much and for the idea of putting a framed photo of abby in the shed so shes always there with her wee pals is a brill idea and im def going to do that thanks
gill
x:(

Back