• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Boy Charlie, I think will be going to the Bridge, He's Gone

I am so sorry Kay. Charlie was such a handsome bun and I know he had a wonderful life with you. Am thinking of you xx

I'm so sorry Kay :cry: You've made a very brave & selfless decision in letting him go to the bridge - big hugs to you & David xxx

My thoughts are with you Kay, he was telling you this morning it was time, though that doesn't make his loss any easier to bare.

you were so brave Kay and you did the kindest thing for him...i know it's the hardest thing in the world to do but by doing it you prove how much you love them and what a wonderful person you really are...
sending hugs your way and a special kiss from sam xxxxx

I'm so very sorry to hear this. IMO this is the hardest thing to do in the world. You did what was best for Charlie and i'm positive he's thanking you for it from the up above at the Bridge x

Thank you everyone, I really appreciate all your kind words. I have so many rabbits as you all know but I just feel empty:cry:

So sorry you have lost Charlie.
It's never an easy decision to make, and however ill they are we always beat ourselves up about it afterwards, but I'll bet he had a great life with you.

Back