• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My accidental trio :) (a bit pic heavy!)

This is so lovely - which bunny is Brian? They are all gorgeous!

Just looked again, am guessing its the cheeky little black bunny?

:lol: Brian is indeed the cheeky little black bunny! Thistle's the white conti and Jess is the little harlequin. :)

:lol: Brian is indeed the cheeky little black bunny! Thistle's the white conti and Jess is the little harlequin. :)

:lol::lol: I though so I could tell the way he was periscoping around having a nosey while Jess kept an eye on him :lol::lol: They are all so gorgeous!!!

A year or two ago I re-homed some foster bunnies that I was looking after, a similar thing happened - Willow was quite a jumpy bunny so we (me and new owners) decided to let him and his new girly live next ddor to each other for a while to get used to each other, then upstairs downstairs to share smells, one day I got a call from new owner to say he had woken up to find Willow and his girly cuddled up together in the hutch - he had obviously decided it was taking too long and forced his way downstairs :lol::love:

I love stories like these :D:D

:lol::lol: I though so I could tell the way he was periscoping around having a nosey while Jess kept an eye on him :lol::lol: They are all so gorgeous!!!

A year or two ago I re-homed some foster bunnies that I was looking after, a similar thing happened - Willow was quite a jumpy bunny so we (me and new owners) decided to let him and his new girly live next ddor to each other for a while to get used to each other, then upstairs downstairs to share smells, one day I got a call from new owner to say he had woken up to find Willow and his girly cuddled up together in the hutch - he had obviously decided it was taking too long and forced his way downstairs :lol::love:

I love stories like these :D:D

Awwhh, thank you! I think they're all gorgeous too but I'm a bit biased! :p:lol:

That's really sweet about the foster bunnies. :love: I have to admit, when I've bonded mine I've found nearly all of them have just fallen in love at first sight. I consider myself very lucky! I did try to bond Thistle and Jess to Daphne and Pharrell a while ago and that was obviously not going to work out - but even then, there was no fighting or fur pulling - just unhappy looking faces and a bit of chasing.

I'm really pleased they've accepted Brian as he's such a cuddly little guy - he just wants to be friends with everyone, including my chickens! :lol: I think Jess is only a bit wary as she's quite old and has a few health problems and Brian isn't even a year old yet and he just bounces about everywhere! :lol:

I'll have to get some more pictures of them today. :D

Back