• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Millicent Humphries needs some good wishes please/ ud p25

Oh my...she is a stunner! :love:
I think of dear Humphrey often. Perhaps he has had a paw in sending this lovely lady to you. :)
I hope her ears can be managed well enough for her to enjoy lots of good quality time with you. She could not be in better hands. :) xxxx

Can't see the picture whilst I'm at work so will have to check in again later but sending (((vibes))) for her poorly ears all the same.

Poor Millicent has been back to the vets today. She has had the abscess cut and cleaned under local anaesthetic so we can use manuka honey plus another ear flush on both ears. I feel so bad for her as she is trying to cope with so much and she barely knows us :cry:

I feel so bad for her this evening and she officially hates me :( she is being poked, prodded and squeezed and there is no way I can explain to her why I have to hurt her. She doesn't even know who I am so had no reason to trust me :(

:( try not to feel bad - once she's better hopefully she'll have lots of time to get to know you as the person who brings treats, rather than the person who pokes and prods her.

Back