• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Bun is missing.

hope shes got her rain coat on while shes diging her out.

biggles escaped once got between garage and fence, child at one end at the other peeing with rain stubborn ****** wouldnt come in :lol:

So Sorry Guys.......Hectic life and all that...but Madame Bun is safe and sound and sulked today cos I put her in the run and told her she cant be trusted.....:lol::lol::lol:

So Sorry Guys.......Hectic life and all that...but Madame Bun is safe and sound and sulked today cos I put her in the run and told her she cant be trusted.....:lol::lol::lol:

Hurray!

Just had these visions that you'd still been out there since yesterday evening trying to catch the little madam! :lol:

:wave:What a relief she's safe. :D:D:D:D:D:D
Am I right that Mrs. Bun is a bit of a terror for getting under the shed?

As you know it's a natural bunny instinct to want a bolt hole.
I let my boy have a bolt hole under the shed but I've cut a square out of the shed floor, so I can lift it up whenever I want to, & lift him out,or let him come out into the shed himself.

I let my boy have a bolt hole under the shed but I've cut a square out of the floor I can lift up whenever I want & lift him out but he usually comes out into the shed himself.

Thats a good idea!!!!!!Hmmmmmmmmm might do that.........

I let my boy have a bolt hole under the shed but I've cut a square out of the shed floor, so I can lift it up whenever I want to, & lift him out,or let him come out into the shed himself.

thats a very good idea!

Thats a good idea!!!!!!Hmmmmmmmmm might do that.........

If you do, you can keep them in a constricted area between 2 shed joists by only allowing access between those joists ( the place she tends to go to) & block the others. Sorry I can't explain myself tonight. Is there any sense there?

She burrows under...Ive tried so hard to block access...but to no avail!!!The thing is, she encourages her husbun too!! His face today!!! "Its YOUR fault we are in here"...whilst in the run.......talk about disapproving!!!

She burrows under...Ive tried so hard to block access...but to no avail!!!The thing is, she encourages her husbun too!! His face today!!! "Its YOUR fault we are in here"...whilst in the run.......talk about disapproving!!!

I meant to let her use her burrow to get under but lie up in the space between the shed & the joists, or even make a hollow for her there, but don't let her get between any other joists. Once she's got her bolt hole she should be happy, & you'll be happy cos you just lift up a square in the shed floor & get her out when you want..

I was in the garden til midnight last night trying to persuade my rexes to go in their hutch :? something had spooked them and all they would do was thump their feet and run away from me ....theyre in a hutch within a run but I always shut them in at night .

Back