• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Jingle ...a sad story ...sun update and pics P14

Only just read this, sending tons of vibes for Mr Jingles x x x
I'm sure you've tried everything but just a thought, is he not tempted by anything not especially bunny, like anything he may have been fed in his old home? Breakfast cereals or biscuits? Just to see if it will tempt him?
Poor little man :( Please try Mr Jingles, life will get better for you now you're with people who will love and care for you, dont give up now x x x

Only just read this, sending tons of vibes for Mr Jingles x x x
I'm sure you've tried everything but just a thought, is he not tempted by anything not especially bunny, like anything he may have been fed in his old home? Breakfast cereals or biscuits? Just to see if it will tempt him?
Poor little man :( Please try Mr Jingles, life will get better for you now you're with people who will love and care for you, dont give up now x x x

mmm good thinking i will try breakfast cereal.think ive tried eveything else.

Just another thought Tracey - would baby rusks tempt him? Come on little man, keep going - you will have a lovely life now if only you can just get better & trust Aunty Tracey xxx

Just another thought Tracey - would baby rusks tempt him? Come on little man, keep going - you will have a lovely life now if only you can just get better & trust Aunty Tracey xxx

haven't any rusks. hes got weetabix and just right at the moment but not showing interest in either

April loved rich tea biscuits and bread sticks i no they are not good but maybe worth a shot
come on mr jingle get better:love::love:

he isnt eating still but i have seen him having a drink by himself.:) i am hoping so much that this is a good sign and he will start eating next.

mr jingle has just eaten a small piece of breadstick. thank you jenny s for the idea. its not much but its a start. he seems much more alert.

Back