• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Cookie Bun 15.02.08 - 26.12.10

Mr Cookie Bun

Mama Doe
Can't say much or what I really want to say because I feel like my heart has been ripped out and torn in two.
I checked you and Fudge were ok just before midnight on Christmas night - you as usual, tried to escape out the playhouse door cos you were such a cheeky little monkey. I checked you both again just before 6 on Boxing day morning and you were gone. I knew right away because normally as soon as I opened the back door you'd jump up on the playhouse shelf to look out the window so you'd know exactly when to ambush me.
I can't imagine life without you my precious boy, it just felt like everything was going right and now I've lost you.
I will never ever forget you, I will love you till the day I die. Wait for Mummy at the Bridge my sweet boy xxx

Oh god I am so so sorry :cry:
You are obviously completely devastated right now and nothing anyone can say will make it any better. But i promise you it will get easier and in a few months time you will be able to think of him with a smile.
Take care of yourself and Fudge xxxxxx

Sweet dreams Mr cookie bun, you are one loved bunny xxxxxx

I'm so sorry fiona :( mr cookie bun was a pebble look alike. One of my fave ru bunnies. Run free at the bridge Cookie bun. :love: xoxoxox

Back