• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean -Eye Removal-U/D 20th April- Brilliant News :-)

Glad Aisling got through the dental OK.

Poor Mr Bean. He is one of my very favourite RU bunnies. I am sending loads and loads of vibes that he will be OK after the eye removal as my bridge bun Daisy was.

So sorry to see that Aisling and Mr. Bean are poorly. Glad Aisling came through her dental well and fingers crossed Mr Bean will do the same. They are in the best possible hands with you as their mummy and the wonderful vet you have! Don't forget to look after yourself aswell sending hugs xx

Mr Bean is now VERY poorly :cry:
He has respiratory problems and cecal dysbiosis :cry:

I am not at all sure that putting him through Enucleation is the right thing to do................

:cry:

Oh Jane. You really are having an awful time at the moment. I feel for you. Sending big hugs your way for you and your bunnies xxx

I'm so so sorry Jane. I really hope Mr Bean can show enough improvement to be well enough for his op... then obviously good recovery.

Oh no, so sad to hear this. Poor Mr Bean, keep fighting little bun. I really hope he picks up.

Sending you tons of vibes Mr Bean. Hugs to you Jane.

Hope Aisling is well today.

Oh no, just when you think things cant get any worse :cry:

Is the operation on his eye urgent or can it wait until he has recovered from his other problems??

(((HUGS)))

Load and loads of vibes for Aisling and Mr. Bean from myself and my OH.

Mr.Bean is her favourite RU bunny.:love::love

Back