• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean -Eye Removal-U/D 20th April- Brilliant News :-)

Oh no, poor Mr Bean. :cry: I really hope he will be ok. Tons and tons of vibes for Mr Beans Tuesdays GA. Hope Aisley is fine now. Vibes for both of them.

Thanks everyone

Aisling got through her Dental OK but she has an infection in her nasolacrimal ducts as a result of tooth root elongation :cry: She had both ducts flushed, resulting in copious amounts of pus :cry: She will be on Depocillin and Metacam aswell as Fucithalmic.

With Mr B, it may be that he has a tumour behind his eye. Should this be the case and if it is inoperable he will not be woken up from the GA.

tbh I cant quite believe this is happening. Declan's death was a total shock. Now there is a real possibility that we will lose Mr Bean too :cry:

Jane I am so so sorry. I hope Aisley recovers well from the infection.

I really hope Mr Bean doesn't have a tumour. What an awful time for you.

Hugs. Keeping up those vibes too.

You're having an awful time at the moment Jane, I'm so sorry.

Sending squillions of vibes to all your buns, well and poorly, and massive hugs to you.

Please remember that your buns are all incredibly lucky to have such a brilliant mummy. I'm sure Mr Bean's eye will be ok. He'll be a Pirate Bun now!

xxxx

I am sending a ton of vibes for Mr Bean and Aisling and you. I don't know how you do it with all your buns taking turns being poorly. Just Julie is draining the life from me with worry.

Aisling has been admitted for a GA/Dental.

Mr Bean is booked in to have his eye removed next Tuesday :cry: He is a VERY high GA risk as he has lung damage from previous RTIs :cry: But we have no choice as his Glaucoma is no longer responding to treatment

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh I'm sorry they are both so ill. Sending lots of healing vibes and hope they will be home safe and sound with you asap xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is poor Mr Bean's bad eye

003-3.jpg

:cry:

What an awful time you're having Jane with you bunnies - I'm so sorry :cry:

Lots & lots of vibes for Aisling & Mr Bean - his poor eye :cry: xxx

Back