• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse -Updated 18th April- A Binky :-)

Wow! :shock: That's wonderful! :love::D Truth be told I always imagined him hopping in a very stately and refined manner, especially during his Inspector-ing. :lol:
Good news! :thumb:

When he Binkies he looks hilarious as his ears fly about uncontrollably !! :lol: :love:

He hasn't Binkied for a long time, so it seems his heart meds are helping at the moment xx

Well he's certainly told you he's feeling better. :D

I didn't want to say anything at the beginning of this thread because I didn't feel it was appropriate, but I'm not worried for Morse because he has the fighting spirit. Nothing is too much for him, he has such a zest for life and so much love for you that he'll always fight on. He's a very special rabbit. :love:

Well he's certainly told you he's feeling better. :D

I didn't want to say anything at the beginning of this thread because I didn't feel it was appropriate, but I'm not worried for Morse because he has the fighting spirit. Nothing is too much for him, he has such a zest for life and so much love for you that he'll always fight on. He's a very special rabbit. :love:

He certainly is

He is irreplaceable and I love him more than words could ever say :love:

Back