• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morning mischief

KCG

Warren Veteran
Cookie is up to mischief again this morning :roll:

e56873ca2fd28ed157031c43049aa92c.jpg
e9c3943c52bcdf2563d708bd394af411.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
aww, Cookie looks like he is having fun - & your carpets look too clean, not a poop in sight

Haha thank you all so much :D

Yes joey&boo looks like we've solved most of the problem, I hope :D

I'm glad but how ?? I need tips

I no longer allow him to eat hay on the carpet, I normally give oat hay on the carpet. Now I give oat hay in the toilet tray, it fixed the confusion 90 percent. I clean up the marking pee and poop right away. I washed or wiped everything he marked with vinegar.

He is so cute. Hide the electrical cables!

Ah yes, we pay attention to this, thank you so much :love:

I no longer allow him to eat hay on the carpet, I normally give oat hay on the carpet. Now I give oat hay in the toilet tray, it fixed the confusion 90 percent. I clean up the marking pee and poop right away. I washed or wiped everything he marked with vinegar.

Ah yes, we pay attention to this, thank you so much :love:
So glad that's helping! I think sometimes back to basics is the best thing in that situation [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

So glad that's helping! I think sometimes back to basics is the best thing in that situation [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes you have been a great help and everything seems to be completely normal for 2 days,thanks a lot :love:

Well done KCG, glad your strategy worked. I don't think I can adopt it for Boo though, with her being blind leaving food hidden about her room keeps her happy & motivated. Oh well, I've been picked up stray poop for so many years (decades) I'd prob be lost without it :lol:

Well done KCG, glad your strategy worked. I don't think I can adopt it for Boo though, with her being blind leaving food hidden about her room keeps her happy & motivated. Oh well, I've been picked up stray poop for so many years (decades) I'd prob be lost without it :lol:

Ahh poor you :lol: Poop picking might be the best job :lol:

Back