• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morning All!

MrsFuzz

New Kit
Good morning everyone :) I thought while I'm trying to avoid getting ready for work this morning I'd finally register & post a little introduction, so hello :wave:

I've previously owned rabbits, although not for a while - which goes for being a member on here too (I can't even remember what my username might have been)! Anyway, my boyfriend & I were quite overtaken by two cute fluffy buns about a month ago and they just *had* to come home with us. With payday coming up, I'm looking to improve their housing - this weekend I'll be measuring & planning so we can build them a C&C cage in the next month or so; and apparently this particular pair are quite intelligent - more-so than I've been used to in the past - they clearly take after their namesakes ;)

Anyway, that's enough whittering from me, have a picture of Stark & Banner from their first night with us:

2j1wznr.jpg

Back