• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mistys new wife

I often think that free add buns need rescuing more than the buns in rescue. At least Lady is with caring and knowledgable people who will make sure she gets everything she needs. Your new Princess is bautiful. Giving any bun a good home is a good thing. And I suppose this means that Lady is now still looking hmmmm interesting :oops:

I rehomed my bun from a free ad because some good friends knew I was looking and pointed out the ad as it was very local to me. I don't feel bad at all because the previous owner had poor health and was looking to find an owner who could give more time to the bunny. I sent a donation to the bunnies I sponsor as the owner wasn't looking for money, just a good home. :wave:

I think I know that doe! You took her from Steph's right?
http://stephsminilops.webs.com/forsale.htm
I can see her in the "For sale" page. She has the very same markings. I thought she was familiar...
I followed via forum her pregnancy and unfortunately she lost/killed all her kits. It's nice to know that she went to a good loving pet home and that she has a husbun now!

Just gorgeous! I'm not very familiar with the grooming of fluffy, long-haired buns, but I think you are going to be kept very busy with brushing that beautiful girl!

I think I know that doe! You took her from Steph's right?
http://stephsminilops.webs.com/forsale.htm
I can see her in the "For sale" page. She has the very same markings. I thought she was familiar...
I followed via forum her pregnancy and unfortunately she lost/killed all her kits. It's nice to know that she went to a good loving pet home and that she has a husbun now!

Yes I got her from Steph hun, shes only got 3 rabbits now hasnt she? when i saw this little girl i knew she was mine :love::love::love:

Back