• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa is back at the vets today UD He's gone :(

Oh no, I'm so sorry. I feel I don't know many buns on here now as i don't post very much these days but your 4 I 'know' well and I'm so sad to hear you have lost mischa :cry:
I know he was very special to you.

Nose rubs to mini xx

I'm so, so sorry Elena. Mischa was one of the first RU bunnies I got to 'know'. He was beautiful.

Binky free Mischa.

Hugs for you and noserubs for Mini.

x

Oh Elena, I'm so sorry to read this news! :cry: I couldn't believe the thread title when I saw it! :cry:
I'll be thinking of you today and lifting up a prayer for you and Mini. I'm so very sorry. :cry:

Thank you all so much. Your kind words mean a lot to me.

Mini is a bit withdrawn but has settled more since I brought up one of the blankets I'd planned on washing. She's been flopping a lot next to it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but will give her and me a week or two to grieve first.

I've just seen this, I am so so sorry Elena, I cant imagine how you must be feeling. I hope you can find some solace in Mini tonight, especially as, if I remember right, Mischa is a part of her, and lives on in her. But as cheesy as it sounds, he does live on in your memories as well, and in your love for him.

Big hugs xxx

I'm so so sorry. Such a hard loss for you to endure.

I wish I could think of something profound but I can't, I just know how the heartbreak feels and that there's no way to take it away :cry::cry:

Thinking of you, take care.

I'm so so sorry to read this Elena, I've only just read this and really really sad for you, and for Mischa and for Mini.

Binky free beautiful Mishca xx

i'm so sorry to hear your devastating news:cry: please take comfort in knowing you did the very best for Mischa and obviously loved him very much.
binky free xxx

Thank you. I'm really feeling for Mini, she's kind of lost all her confidence. She's lost her partner in crime bless her. Gave her a biscuit and she perked up a little and has been gradually eating it. Also took her outside for a little while just now and she was hesitant at first but then did a sort of half Bunny 500. I'm really hoping that Nutmeg will accept her this time and that I can get them into a group of three. Not going to even contemplate that though for a couple of weeks. If not I will have to start looking at rescues because I think she really needs company.

I didn't get any sleep last night. Several times I felt that I wanted to go outside and lift the slab and bring him back indoors. It felt like he was out there, alone, in the cold. My head tells me he's not there anymore but my heart couldn't believe it. I had about ten minutes sleep earlier and somehow I feel a little more like I'm starting to come to terms with it.

I've had some really lovely messages and I want to thank each and every one of you. I've never experienced the lose of a pet like this and it makes it so much easier to bear. There is a little something good come out of this but I'm going to keep it as a little secret. :)

Back