• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa is back at the vets today UD He's gone :(

Thank you everyone. I'm so glad that his affection and specialness was felt by others too. He was a real giving bunny who loved people and never ever said no to a bit of fuss (or food!). I'll be writing a RB post soon and I'm sure it'll be long with lots of stories and photos!

I actually shouted 'No' out loud :shock: :cry: :cry:

I am so very sorry :cry:

I am sure that Mark did absolutely everything possible to try to resuscitate him, I bet Mark is gutted too :cry:

I know there are no words that will make your loss seem any more bearable :cry: I am sure that you feel as though you have been hit by a truck :cry:

RIP Mischa, you will be loved and missed so much xx

:cry:

Mark said that he was special and well known in the surgery. I know he was in THE best possible hands and it must've been his time to say goodbye. I'm so glad that I was able to spend a very special extra week with him full of narna and extra pellets!

No no no no no no :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I had a feeling about this earlier and I wanted to be wrong :cry::cry:

You must be broken :cry:

So deeply sorry Elena xxxxx

I did too Jen. i really struggled last night to sleep and kept feeling like I needed to cuddle and fuss him.

On a practical level, how long should I leave the body with Mini? She had a lick and some time with him at the surgery and he's been with her for about an hour now. She's sniffed him a few times but seems to have accepted that he's not there anymore and is spending a lot of time near him but not with him, if that makes snese.

I did too Jen. i really struggled last night to sleep and kept feeling like I needed to cuddle and fuss him.

On a practical level, how long should I leave the body with Mini? She had a lick and some time with him at the surgery and he's been with her for about an hour now. She's sniffed him a few times but seems to have accepted that he's not there anymore and is spending a lot of time near him but not with him, if that makes snese.

I can't believe I'm typing this, I'm in tears for you and typing through them :cry::cry:

I think I'd leave them together for another hour and then if you feel she's accepted that's he's gone take him away :cry::cry: I'm so sorry for her, tell her to be a brave girl, it will be ok. Give her lots of cuddles from all of us xxx (((hugs for you E))) xxxxx

I'm so very sorry. :cry: Thinking of you and Mini.

I know your special boy has had health problems, but I still felt shock when I saw the sad update. :(

NO! I actually cant believe Im reading this :cry::cry::cry:

Im so deeply sorry Elena, I know how much you loved him and how you must be feeling right now :cry:

I will be eternally grateful to you and your brave special boy for helping me through Mimis illness, I couldnt have done it without him to aspire to. Im in tears :cry:

(((HUGS)))

So sorry to read this. Only other bunny lovers understand the pain of losing one of these precious furries.

Binky free Mischa, you know you were very much loved x

:cry::cry::cry: I'm so sorry. Seeing the update on twitter made my heart sink :(

Binky free Mischa <3

So many hugs and love for you and Mini xoxo

so very very sorry.

with chronic problems like this frequent ops are really unavoidable and we know each one is a risk. . .

Back