• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischa and Mini meet snow!

I won't tell Mischa I thought he was a girl too - dd has a friend at school (girl) with the same name so I made assumptions. :oops::oops: :lol:

Very cute photos, I love the second one especially - the look on their faces is so funny.

:oops:

I know it's a girls name over here but in Germany it's a nickname for Michael. :oops: I end up pronouncing it Mish - ka, with the 'ch' sound a harder 'k' sound. (Or Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish - kaaaaaaaaaaaaaa normally :oops:) I ought to change the spelling really cos everybody understandably thinks he's a girl. :oops:

:oops:

I know it's a girls name over here but in Germany it's a nickname for Michael. :oops: I end up pronouncing it Mish - ka, with the 'ch' sound a harder 'k' sound. (Or Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish - kaaaaaaaaaaaaaa normally :oops:) I ought to change the spelling really cos everybody understandably thinks he's a girl. :oops:

To be fair, I work with a bloke whose son is called Mischa, so I have no good excuse at all. I think when I read that Mini was Mischa's daughter I for some reason just assumed he must be her mother! Lol. Again, I can only apologise to poor handsome Mischa for calling him a girl!! :lol::lol:

To be fair, I work with a bloke whose son is called Mischa, so I have no good excuse at all. I think when I read that Mini was Mischa's daughter I for some reason just assumed he must be her mother! Lol. Again, I can only apologise to poor handsome Mischa for calling him a girl!! :lol::lol:

Mischa: "I'll let you orf cos you iz noice." :oops:

Back